Enter to Win an Outdoor Lover's GetawayIf you’re looking for inspiration to plan a trip sure to get your adrenaline going, check out our On-The-Water-Adventures guide to Astoria and Warrenton.
- Two-night stay for two at Paradise Lodging in your choice of a fully furnished studio, one bedroom apartment, or two-room river view suite, located in an historic 1897 home and art gallery which was originally built as a saloon
- Cruise the water on a guided paddleboard tour for two with Clatsop Paddle Company, specializing in flatwater guided paddle tours for both SUP and kayak in one of the top paddle destinations in the Lower 48
- Pick your adventure at Astoria Scuba and Adventure Sports, located at the mouth of the mighty Columbia, and providing the gear or kayak/SUP you need to fish or explore Astoria’s waterways
- Check out the latest exhibit at the Columbia River Maritime Museum, including the new “Science of Storms; The Extraordinary Weather of the Pacific Northwest”
- Grab a pint and fresh seafood at Buoy Beer, where balance is always a priority, and the focus is on traditional lagers and NW ales, to savor after a hard day's work and to share with friends
- Taste what’s on tap at Fort George Brewery, featuring 50+ taps and three dining spaces on one city block in downtown Astoria
- Imbibe a libation at the Merry Time Bar & Grill, where you’ll enjoy a hearty menu while you watch a game on the big screen or rack up some serious pinball scores